See you next year in Phoenix!
Tutorials and Workshops Content:
For slides of Reverse Engineering a Passive UHF RFID Tag, visit Brian Degnan’s website.
For slides on Design and Measurement of CMOS RF-DC Energy Harvesting Circuits, email Dr. Eskiyerli.
For slides on Writing Better Papers and More Successful Proposals, download here.
Best Paper Award: “RF Thermoelectric Generation for Passive RFID” by Greg Durgin, Georgia Tech.
Best Poster Award: “EM-ID: Tag-less Identification of Electrical Devices via Electromagnetic Emissions” by Chouchang Yang and Alanson Sample, Disney Research
Brain Power Competition Winners:
Student Category: Alexander Hoang and Apoorva Sharma, University of Washington
Open Category: Mohsen Shahmohammadi, Disney Research
Get up to date on RFID research and technical know-how. You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Get an international breadth of new perspectives. Academic and industry perspectives from the entire world will be presented as well. In the 2015 conference, paper submissions came from many countries:
- 38% came from USA
- 19% came from Germany
- 11% came from China
- 13% came from Sweden, Spain, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, and Norway
- 11% came from Hong Kong, Korea, India, and Australia
- 3% came from Saudi Arabia, Algeria, and Palestine
- 5% came from other countries
IEEE RFID 2016 is our tenth annual conference. It is the premier technical conference for RFID where you can:
- Hear from leading experts in the field about the latest developments in RFID.
- Meet other practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
- Learn about the latest research advancements in specific conference tracks and the poster and demo session.
- Expand your knowledge by attending a few workshops and tutorials.
Co-located with the world’s largest RFID event! Learn how to track and manage everything at the 13th annual RFID Journal LIVE! event, which will be held on May 3-5, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, USA. This important event will showcase the latest technologies in the industry’s largest exhibit hall, and will feature more than 75 hours of education, 50 end-user case studies and 200 exhibitors. Gain new insights from industry leaders, and find out how RFID and related technologies can benefit your business today. For more information, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.